Are you struggling to
save your marriage alone?
Is this you?
1. Your husband has walked out on you, saying that this time it is really over.
2. Or, you are still living in an unsatisfactory marriage but your husband is not interested in working on it.
3. Your husband thinks that there is nothing wrong with him. All that has gone wrong with the marriage is entirely your fault.
4. He says, “I love you, but I am not in love with you.”
And that he is not sure of what he wants, he needs space and that he’s confused.
5. He is emotionally distant. It makes you feel insecure.
6. You are walking on eggshells.
7. You feel blamed and attacked every time you have a conversation. You argue about the same issues repeatedly.
8. He takes you for granted.
9. He does not understand you. You’ve given up on him ever meeting your needs.
Strategies that you have tried in saving your marriage
You feel frustrated because any self-help resource that you read to save your marriage is made light of and disregarded by your husband.
Sometimes self-help books suggest how your “marriage” should be, implying that both you and your husband should put effort into solving your marriage problems together. So when he does not fulfil his end of the bargain, you naturally feel resentful towards him. You may tell yourself, “If only he heeded their marriage advice, then it would make the job of saving our marriage easier”. You eventually give up because you feel that his reluctance to cooperate is out of your control.
People around you
They don’t understand. They simply tell you to leave him. It is not that easy.
There is still a part of him that you love, and it is worth fighting for.
Where you’re at
You feel alone in your battle to save your marriage. It is an uphill struggle.
You can’t see light at the end of the tunnel. You feel hopeless, powerless and desperate.
And it is emotionally and mentally exhausting.
Sometimes you wonder if you did not fight to keep the marriage, he would walk out on you anytime. Or he would give up on the marriage altogether.
But you are an amazing woman!
The fact that you are persistent in searching for answers to revive your marriage single-handedly shows that you are a courageous, tenacious and resilient woman. You are driven and purposeful. You have had to cope with so much, with so little support. You deserve credit for all these wonderful qualities that you already possess.
True, it may not be an easy journey but you do not have to travel it alone. In 2014, we are going to form an online support group to provide you with ongoing support, comfort and help till you rekindle him and revive your marriage.
You do have what it takes to revive your marriage. Please do not give up!
Strategies for Women Saving Marriage Alone
(1) If your husband has left you, please click here.
(2) If your husband is still living with you, but is not interested in saving the marriage, please click here.
(I will be upgrading the information in 2014, so please keep in touch!
This site has moved from 1lovespirit.com and is still in the process of being updated. Thank you for your patience.)
Tools for Saving Marriages Alone
NEW tools to help you heal your marriage energetically.
(1) Self Healing Tool - your interactive negative belief buster tool
(3) Heal your Marriage Tool - Interactive tool to visualize negative attractor energy patterns in your marriage dissolve before your very eyes!
(4) Jesus Heal My Marriage - Meant for Christians who are seeking healing and deliverance in their marriage through the help of Jesus.
(5) Save Marriage Meditations Audio Download - Drive third party away